Discover. Create. Savor. From amateur to master chef, become immersed in the Peruvian food revolution with a three-day culinary package at the new Hilton hotel in Lima. The recently-opened Hilton Lima Miraflores takes us on a gastronomic journey through Peru’s rich culinary diversity with the Master Peruvian Chef package*.
Available now through December 31, 2013, culinary connoisseurs can embark on a discovery that provides a palate-pleasing landscape of Peru’s gastronomy. Featuring everything from a personalized culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu School to a private cooking session with the chef at Hilton Lima Miraflores’ Social Restaurant & Bar, the Master Peruvian Chef package transforms the amateur cook into a chef for a day and offers:
- Three nights deluxe accommodation including traditional Pisco Sour welcome drink, daily breakfast for two at Social Restaurant, Internet access, parking, access to the fitness center and early check-in/late check-out
- Private tour of Hilton Lima Miraflores’ kitchen on day of arrival with Executive Chef Renzo Alcántara, and photo keepsake of guest with hotel culinary team
- Personalized 2.5 hour Peruvian culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school on day two, including an apron, hat, recipe book and certificate of participation
- Chef’s jacket to wear during afternoon cooking session with Social Restaurant & Bar chef Renzo Miñan, followed by a delightful tasting
- Gastronomic tour on day three with a visit to a typical Peruvian market and the exclusive “La Rosa Nautica” restaurant where we will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour cocktail and ceviche, followed by lunch featuring an array of dishes representative of Peruvian cuisine and culture
With the opening of Hilton Lima Miraflores, Avenida La Paz –known as the new gastronomic boulevard of Miraflores – welcomed its latest addition with Social Restaurant & Bar, a distinctive dining option where the fusion of American and Peruvian cuisine plays a major role. Opened Monday through Sunday and located on the first floor of Hilton Lima Miraflores with direct street access, Social welcomes us to open spaces, natural light, al fresco atmosphere, classic décor and a menu inspired by its chefs’ passion to deliver the highest quality standards and memorable flavors.
The Master Peruvian Chef package is available through August 30, 2013 starting at US$1,365 including three nights accommodation, culinary course and tour, for two guests. Extend your stay with rates from US$209 including breakfast and based on double occupancy.
For reservations or further information, visit lima.hilton.com, email email@example.com or call the hotel directly at +51 1 200 8000.
*Terms & Conditions: Package available until August 30, 2013. Package is subject to availability and must be reserved at least three days in advance. First night deposit required in advance. Rate is a starting rate only based on double occupancy, may vary, does not include taxes, gratuities or incidental charges, and is subject to availability. Certain length of stay restrictions apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability. Executive chef participation subject to availability; if executive chef is unavailable, sous chef will participate. In case the number of students exceeds the maximum (5 participants per class), Le Cordon Bleu will provide a new proposal with previous verification of space and chefs. Participants information must be verified before the course in order to prepare certificate; no duplicates will be provided. Gastronomic Tour departs at 10:30am and has duration of 4 hours; guests will be picked up from the hotel and returned to the hotel at the end of the tour. Other restrictions apply.