The Uniquely Boca Summer Package, available now through September 30, 2012, is an ideal value-oriented getaway to the Boca Raton Resort & Club with rates starting from $239 per night. This package is filled with free and discounted activities for guests of every age and interest including a variety of fun new activities at the Boca Beach Club. Families will love the new kite concierge at the beach with 30-foot show kites such as Garfield the Cat and Sammy the Sea Turtle, filling the sky on weekends, weather and wind permitting.
The stunning guestrooms offer a choice of five different hotel accommodations; a selection of rooms and suites from the historic Cloister to the oceanfront Beach Club. After a complimentary breakfast, enjoy a world of recreation on the Resort’s 356-acre tropical paradise. The summer package includes 25 percent off golf green fees on two 18-hole courses; services at the award-winning, opulent Spa Palazzo, tennis court time, and Camp Boca for children ages 3-12; plus complimentary parking, Resort fee and late 2:00 pm check-out.
The Uniquely Boca Summer Package includes the following:
- Prices starting from $239 per night at the Beach Club, subject to availability (final rate depends on choice of accommodations); valid May 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012.
- Deluxe accommodations: Choose from the Resort’s distinctive accommodations, including guestrooms in the recently renovated Tower, the historic Cloister, the elegant Yacht Club, Bungalows or the 212-room Boca Beach Club, which sits on a one-half mile stretch of private beach. Across the Intracoastal Waterway from the Resort, the Beach Club features an oceanfront pool oasis with three signature pools, private cabanas, SeaGrille Restaurant and the poolside Beaches Restaurant and Bar.
- 25 percent off golf greens fees: Choose from two championship 18-hole courses, including the historic Resort Course. (Cart fee not included.) Conde Nast Traveler magazine listed the Boca Raton Resort as one of the winners in the 2012 Readers’ Poll of the Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World.
- 25 percent off all spa services at the award-winning Spa Palazzo: Choose from a menu of signature treatments all offered at a 25 percent discount.
- 25 percent off tennis fees: Consistently ranked as one of the top tennis destinations in the U.S., the Resort’s tennis center features an extensive pro shop and a tennis concierge to arrange matches.
- 25 percent off Camp Boca: The Resort’s day camp offers fun half- and full-day supervised activities for children ages 3-12.
- Complimentary daily breakfast: A free breakfast for two is served daily at either the Palm Court at the Resort or SeaGrille at the Beach Club. (a value of $29 per person).
- Complimentary valet parking: Free parking is valid for valet services or for convenient self-parking for guests staying at the Boca Bungalows. (a value of $28 per night.)
- No resort fee: The standard resort fee is waived; complimentary services covered include bellman gratuities for arrival and departure, transportation throughout the resort, unlimited local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee and tea, newspaper from Monday through Saturday, access to one of the Resort’s three comprehensive fitness centers, select group fitness classes, BoardEZ, a kiosk to print boarding passes, Resort shopping shuttle, notary services and golf bag storage.
- Complimentary late checkout: Sleep in and enjoy the day, as guests do not need to check out until 2:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
- Overall savings based on costs of all items and activities purchased separately. Some inclusions, such as golf, spa and tennis, are based on space availability.
- No refunds or credits will be given for unused portions of the package, even in the event of uncooperative weather.
For more information or to book the Uniquely Boca package, call 1.888.543.1224 or visit online.
About Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, is one of the country’s premier resort destinations and private club facilities. Celebrated for its customized weddings and special events, either intimate or grand, the Resort offers experiences that can encompass everything from barefoot on the beach to black tie splendor.
Established in 1926 by Addison Mizner, the Resort & Club’s amenities include a half-mile stretch of private beach at the redesigned Boca Beach Club, the award-winning Spa Palazzo, two 18-hole championship golf courses ranked among Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Courses in North America” and the Dave Pelz Scoring Game School, the Resort’s tennis program ranked fifth out of the top 50 U.S. tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine, full-service 32-slip marina, seven swimming pools, three state-of-the-art fitness centers, and a variety of water sports.
In addition, the Resort offers an outstanding selection of dining options, including Morimoto Sushi Bar by the internationally-renowned Iron Chef, Cielo Restaurant at the top of the Tower and Serendipity, New York City’s famed ice cream shop with family friendly menu. A full range of water sports and activities include a comprehensive children’s program. For reservations, call your travel professional or call 888.543.1286, or visit www.BocaResort.com or www.waldorfastoriacollection.com. Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bocaresort.