Featuring an impressive collection of unique beachfront resorts provides the best variety in Caribbean vacations for us to choose. From the island of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands, Nevis, the Caribbean’s best kept secret, steeped in history… Antigua or experience the hidden beauty that is Barbados, the lush and tropical St. Lucia, or the private island paradise in the Grenadines… Palm Island, we have the perfect escape you are looking for.
Elite Island Resorts invites you to save up to 40%! Book by May 31, 2013.
- St. James’s Club & Villas, Antigua: a club-like resort on a private 100-acre estate with a dedicated kids club
- The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa, the island’s only Adults Only All-Inclusive resort.
Ideally located oceanfront on Barbados’s West Coast, The Club offers terrific rooms and suites, including Oceanfront Rooms and Suites, a luxurious Spa & Salon, freshwater swimming pools, All-Inclusive dining and drinks, water sports, entertainment, and the warm hospitality Barbados is famous for.
- Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas, Tortola, BVI: a plantation-style villa resort ideal for those who love to sail and dive * please note this is room only
- Galley Bay Resort Resort & Spa: is the perfect all-inclusive retreat for the discerning traveler. It’s secluded setting on the tranquil west coast of Antigua, enjoys forty-acres of tropical gardens between a bird sanctuary lagoon and a three-quarter mile beach.
- Palm Island Resort: At the World Travel Awards it was named ‘The World’s Leading Private Island’. Caribbean Travel & Life ranks it amongst the Caribbean’s ‘most romantic resorts’. Travel & Leisure says it is ‘one of the best places to stay in the world’. Palm Island Resort is a very special place. It lies on its own 135-acre island in The Grenadines, that chain of exclusive little islands that runs between St. Vincent in the north and Grenada in the south. It is reached via a 45-minute flight from Barbados to neighbouring Union Island, followed by an 8-minute ride by private launch.
Known for its casually elegant Caribbean resorts, stunning locations and caring, personal service, Elite Island Resorts’ all inclusive rates feature all meals, top-shelf liquor, non-motorized water sports, entertainment, tax and service charges. For more information about Elite Island Resorts call 1-800-858-4618 or visit www.eliteislandresorts.com.
Mr Rob Barrett, Chairman of Elite Island Vacations, has a charmed life. He has lived in the Caribbean for almost 4 decades & actually built some of the resorts with his own hands. Rob also has fantastic Chairman Specials so do check these out on each resort website. Thanks Rob!