Sounds of Summer Future Summer Concert Series dates include:
- Friday, June 28 – Geoff Landon & The Wolfpack – Known for their powerful vocals, the band pays homage to today’s top musical acts and award-winning musicians.
- Friday, July 12 – The Eddie Butts Band – a Midwestern favorite that plays a mix of soul, blues, and jazz classics.
- Friday, August 2 – The South of Disorder Band – A suburban Chicago act that transports listeners to the islands with their renditions of classic rock standards from Jimmy Buffet.
Doors open at 7 p.m. for each Summer Concert Series event, with live entertainment beginning at 7:30 p.m. Each concert will feature a variety of themed-menu offerings and drinks. Concert admission is complimentary for us staying at Grand Geneva and $10 for non-guests.
Fourth of July Celebration
In honor of Independence Day, the Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge are turning July 4 into an all-out celebration, with events for the whole family. Throughout the day, visitors can partake in a variety of festivities, including:
- A specialty Breakfast Buffet at the Grand Geneva’s Grand Café
- Special holiday rates on The Brute and The Highlands, with golfers able to book their first round for just $89 and a second round for an additional $20
- Live entertainment in the Lobby Lounge
Beginning at 1 p.m., the resort hosts a Grand Picnic featuring barbecue favorites including grilled burgers and hotdogs, roasted corn, and snow cones. Continuing the fun, Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge will offer carnival games for kids, with a lakeside Jumping Castle, face painters, caricature artists, prizes, and more.
As a special Independence Day dinner option, Grand Geneva’s outdoor lounge, Embers Terrace, will host a special dining event complete with premium buffet and top-shelf cocktails. Guests at Embers Terrace will also enjoy prime reserved seating for the nighttime fireworks display. Pricing is $120 for adults, $80 for guests 5 to 20 years of age, and complimentary for children under 5. Space is limited, and must be reserved by calling 262.249.4788
At 7 p.m., the evening festivities continue with an action-packed water ski show by the Brown’s Lake Aquaducks, before the resort’s annual Grand Fireworks display at dusk. As part of this yearly tradition, the Grand Geneva is once again partnering with the Lake Geneva Food Pantry to help local community members in need. In lieu of an admission fee, all attendees are encouraged to donate two non-perishable items for the organization.
Special Summer Stays
All season long, travelers to the Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge can take in the sights and sounds of summer with special offers and savings. At the Grand Geneva, we can choose from packages including:
- Stay Longer and Save. The resort is offering specialty pricing for visitors who extend their trip, with 20% savings on two-night stays, 30% savings on three-night stays, and a 40% savings on four-night stays. Reservations must be prepaid and booked 21 days in advance of stay
- Grand Romance Package. Perfect for couples looking to get away, the package includes a two-night stay in a deluxe guestroom, $100 dining credit, 20% discount on spa services, and a special delivery of handmade truffles
- Grand Bed and Breakfast Package. Travelers can enjoy overnight accommodations, complemented by breakfast for two at the Grand Café, or in the privacy of their guestroom
Family fun awaits kids and adults at Timber Ridge, with offers that include:
- Golf Getaway. After a day of hitting the links at the Grand Geneva, unwind in one of Timber Ridge’s fully-equipped suites, complete with kitchen and Jacuzzi tub. This package includes two rounds of golf on either The Brute or The Highlands and four waterpark passes to Moose Mountain Falls.
- Treat & Retreat Package. Perfect for an active family, guests receive an overnight stay in a one-bedroom suite, four waterpark passes to Moose Mountain Falls, a $25 breakfast credit, one large pizza from Timber Ridge’s Hungry Moose restaurant, two ice cream treats, and $20 in game credits for Crazy Coyote’s Arcade Cave.
For more information or to reserve accommodations at the Grand Geneva, please call 800.558.3417 or visit www.GrandGeneva.com. For more information, or to reserve accommodations at Timber Ridge Lodge, please call 866.636.4502 or visit www.timberridgeresort.com.