The countdown to 2014 is officially on and those planning to ring it in with a night out in Scottsdale’s acclaimed Old Town district are in for a deal worth celebrating. Kimpton’s FireSky Resort & Spa is pampering partiers this New Year’s Eve, combining festive amenities for their pre-party, late night and next day needs.
New Year’s Eve Package
To help us gear up for the big night and take care of us after all the fun, FireSky’s New Year’s Eve package includes deluxe accommodations as well as:
· A bucket of beers or bottle of bubbly upon arrival to get the party started
· Choice of entrée from Taggia’s ‘Speakeasy Poutine’ menu, a hearty French fry-based dish, available from 5:00-10:00 p.m.
· Turndown service complete with a late night munchie bag and hangover kit
· Voucher for two cocktails at the New Year’s Day build-your-own bloody Mary bar
· Late checkout at 2 p.m. on New Year’s Day
The New Year’s Eve package is available on Tuesday, Dec. 31 from $169 per night. Reservations can be made online with the rate code PNYE or by calling 800-528-7867.
Located just minutes from the city’s best bars, restaurants and dance clubs, FireSky offers party-goers an ideal, safe home base for their holiday celebrations. Easily accessible via the resort’s complimentary shuttle or a short cab ride, Old Town Scottsdale is also home to one of the largest New Year’s Eve block parties in the Valley. The annual Ultimate Block Party features live music, food, drinks and fireworks all starting at 6:00 p.m. For more information on where to go, FireSky’s concierge team is happy to provide insights and assist in making celebration arrangements for guests.