Though many might be too busy to notice, April is National Stress Awareness Month – and it will be here before we know it. With Federal Tax Day just around the corner, in combination with the usual tensions of daily life, Kimpton’s FireSky Resort & Spa is offering us a much needed break with a variety of stress relieving remedies.
Throughout the month, we can find some well-deserved solace with a special offer designed to Take the Pressure Off. The aptly named package combines everything needed to ditch the worries of daily life and unwind in FireSky’s calming desert oasis. The Take the Pressure Off package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Complimentary $50 Jurlique Spa credit
- Complimentary skin health analysis
- Massage oils to enjoy in-room or at home
- Complimentary mini chair massages during FireSky’s hosted Wine Hour from 5-6 p.m.
Rates start from $225 throughout the month of April. The Take the Pressure Off package can be booked online with the rate code “PSPA” or by calling 1-800-528-7867 and mentioning the package by name.
Our friends at FireSky Resort & Spa are not stopping there – after all, as a Kimpton hotel, wellness is top of mind. All April long, both hotel guests & locals can enjoy a few other tranquilizing treats including:
- A select complimentary cocktail with proof of a 2013 tax filing
- Special dishes in Taggia, a Kimpton restaurant, featuring anxiety-relieving herbs such as aromatic basil asparagus risotto
- Soothing sips such as house infused lavender and licorice root tea and herbal cocktails in the Taggia lounge
For more information about FireSky Resort & Spa’s special offers and wellness programs visit www.fireskyresort.com.