Are we there yet? South Seas Island Resort has so many family activities, amenities and programs available, including the new Summer Escape package, families will be more anxious than ever to start their vacation this year. Featuring an unspoiled, tropical setting, South Seas offers families an unrivaled learning vacation experience that is as interactive as it is fun.
Summer Escape rates start at $199 per night and feature a fourth night free with a minimum stay of three consecutive nights. The value of the 4th night will be deducted from your bill at checkout. The program also covers complimentary meals for kids all day (at participating restaurants), a $20 gas credit and a 20 percent discount on select resort activities including:
- Greens fees at the Executive 9-Hole Captiva Course or at the Dunes Golf & Tennis Club
- Island Cruise to Useppa and Cabbage Key, or a Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise from Captiva Cruises
- Morning (½-day) pontoon boat rental from Best Boat Club and Rentals
- Guided morning tour of North Captiva on a Waverunner at Sunny Island Watersports
- And for mom, a free makeup consultation at Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa, along with 20 percent savings on a second service with the purchase of one signature service offering
Book the Summer Escape package for travel from now through September 30, 2012. This value added program helps families get the most from their summer vacation this year as they relax, unwind and spend quality time together.
Recently ranked among the Top 10 Best Places in the World to Experience Local Wildlife by MSNBC, South Seas Island Resort offers hands-on educational programs through the Sanibel Sea School, access to indigenous wildlife and the new family friendly ScoutAbout program. The ideal multi-generational family getaway, South Seas Island Resort features a bevy of eco-inspired and family-friendly activities and programs, including:
- Sanibel Sea School – offers an assortment of experiential, sea-based educational children’s programs and a variety of hands-on wildlife workshops. Each session includes orientation, educational discussions, an art project and plenty of time “out in the field” to explore, touch and discover.
- ScoutAbout Program – allows families to take a self-guided journey as they discover points of interest on and around the resort island village and surrounding wildlife preserve. This family program allows guests to earn colorful wristbands and a chance to become the fan of the week on the resort’s Facebook page.
- Skully’s Family Interactive Center
- H2WHOA! –
- Sunny Island Watersports – embark on an array of aquatic adventures through the resort’s newest addition,
- Kayaking & Sea Plane Tours – families can learn about Captiva’s wildlife through kayaking tours and
- Tennis – at South Seas’ Pavel Blackwood Tennis Academy,
South Seas Island Resort offers a variety of accommodations and rates starting at $199. For more information on the resort, please call 866-565-5089 or visit www.SouthSeas.com.
Terms & Conditions:
*Offer valid seven days a week now through September 30. 2012. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion and this promotion is subject to availability. Tax, gratuities, resort fees and service charges are additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 5 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or coupons and is not applicable to previous reservations or group bookings. Free night, credit and discounts are not transferrable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be used for future stays. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Void where prohibited.
*4th Night Free valid after three paid consecutive nights are consumed in the same room type. The value of the fourth night will be deducted from guest final bill at the time of checkout. Free night does not include resort fees, taxes, gratuities, room service, or other service charges - guest will be responsible for all such charges. The Free Fourth Night is subject to hotel availability and no credits, discounts, or coupons will be provided in the event there is no availability at the resort. If guest departs early and/or modifies the reservation to be less than three consecutive nights, the Free Fourth Night does not apply.
*Kids Eat Free Meals All Day - 12 years and younger valid for up to two children per paying adult entree, up to four children with two paying adults per room. Kids must be accompanied by at least one paying adult. Valid only when eating in participating resort restaurants, is not applicable to room service and kids must select from the Children’s Menu.
*Gas Credit: $20 will be deducted from the guest final bill at the time of check-out. Credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
*20% Discount for resort activities vary. Discount must be taken at the time of service and can not be taken at check-out. The Key Card Envelope provided at check -in must be presented at the activity outlet during the time of service to receive the discount. For details, check the website.
ABOUT SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT
Seemingly set adrift off the Florida Gulf Coast, South Seas Island Resort is an engaging unspoiled haven, encompassing a wildlife preserve and two-and-half miles of shell-strewn beaches, lapped by turquoise tides. Recently recognized by MSNBC as a ‘Top 10 Best Place in the World to Experience Local Wildlife’, South Seas Island Resort is a 330-acre resort village and wildlife sanctuary with boundless opportunity for adventure and relaxation. The resort boasts a “Family. Nature. Comfort.” approach to hospitality, which is why for decades generations of families have made the resort village the destination of choice to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. Following a multi-million dollar revitalization, this tropical oasis is the ideal setting for an unforgettable vacation offering a variety of accommodations including villas, condominiums, cottages and homes. Enjoy world-class shelling along the beach and a round of golf on the newly designed 9-hole executive course, play at H2Whoa! Water Park, discover South Seas through ScoutAbout and enjoy a bevy of family-oriented water sports, activities and interactive educational programs through the Sanibel Sea School. Ideal for events, this resort features a variety of venues and over 31,000 square feet of flexible function space. All amenities are designed to take full advantage of the existing landscape, allowing guests to discover and experience native Florida, while relaxing at a Parents Magazine “Top 10 Beach Resort for Families.”