From the “deco chic” to the beach, shopping, dining and clubbing, Kimpton’s Surfcomber Miami is located in the heart of South Beach at the epicenter of entertainment options. The Surfcomber team is in the know about all of the hottest activities and events, and considers it their personal job to point guests in the right direction of what’s what in this sexy, internationally-recognized beach destination.
Visitors to South Beach don’t need to worry about deciphering the must-do list, because Surfcomber is spilling the detes on the best of the area, including the hidden gems only the locals know about – to compliment Surfcomber’s “daylife”. As service is always top priority at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Surfcomber asked its intrepid staff for the inside track on not-to-be-missed SoBe hotspots and here is a taste of:
- Caffeine Cravings – Looking for authentic Cuban coffee? The streets of South Beach are filled with hidden gems, including Puerto Sagua on Collins Avenue. Treat your taste buds to a cup of café con leche and their signature Cuban cookies.
- Enjoy Ohms in the Sand – Yoga Classes on 3rd Street: Stroll down the beach to 3rd street where visitors can join complimentary yoga classes daily at 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Stretch in the sand to stay South Beach sleek and sexy.
- The Shopping Scene – Collins Avenue Fashion District: Between 5th street and 6th street is the Collins Avenue Shopping District – a dazzling collection of hip designer stores perfect for spicing up a South Beach wardrobe.
- Put Your Pedal to the Metal SoBe Style – Deco Bike: Right in Surfcomber’s “backyard”, guests will find one of the 100 stations of Deco Bike – the Miami Beach bicycle sharing and rental program. Take a quick spin up and down the beach or venture off the beaten path like a local.
For a customized South Beach experience, Surfcomber’s concierge team provides guests with expert advice on local joints to visit, explore, and enjoy.
With a primer on how to “do” South Beach like a true local, Surfcomber is making it even easier with special rates starting at $239. Wake up with the sun, enjoy a hearty breakfast and spend the rest of your day relaxing on the beach! As part of the Sunrise Package, guests will receive:
- $50 Food & Beverage credit
- Complimentary daily beach chairs for two
- Complimentary bottled H2O for two
The most happening hotspot is right in Surfcomber’s “backyard.” Always keeping it fun, Surfcomber continues to bring a sense of playfulness and whimsy to South Beach with their resident herd of cows and sheep that have made the hotel home. Guests can always find the local know-it-all, Lola the Beach Babe, lounging on the pool deck catching rays. She lives in flip-flops, bikinis, and sarongs, always sports a sun-kissed glow and blonde highlights, and makes fun in the sun a full-time time job.
The Sunrise Package is available now for booking and travel through December 27, 2012. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. For more information on Surfcomber and/or reservations, please call (800) 994-6103 or visit www.surfcomber.com and use booking code PBRK. To stay up-to-date on the latest news and travel deals, become a fan of the Surfcomber Facebook page by visiting www.facebook.com/surfcomberhotel or follow on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @KimptonInFL.