The luck of the Irish came to Sandy Lane March 17th 2001 when they reopened after a 3 year renovation. The goal is simple and continues today… Deliver a level of excellence in service and product that is unparalleled in the world. That extends to every element of your Barbados holiday experience. Sandy Lane is often described as a home away from home but I describe it as the home I wish I had. Beautiful appointed guest rooms, unobtrusive service & world class cuisine.
Perfectly set on the western coast of Barbados, frequently called the ‘platinum coast’ for the beauty of its beaches and sparkling waters, Sandy Lane is central to many of the island’s sites. A 40 minute drive from Grantley Adams International Airport will bring you to Sandy Lane.
The luxury golf resort offers some of the best golf in the world. Ideal for golfers, experienced and novice alike, the Golf Escape gives you daily access to the lush, rolling greens of the championship, Tom Fazio designed golf courses. Wherever you play, you will be enchanted by the spectacular natural beauty of the terrain and the stunning views of Barbados’ platinum coast.
• Four rounds of golf on The Country Club course **
• Two rounds of golf on The Old Nine Course **
• Two rounds of golf at The Country Club course per room can be substituted for two rounds on The Green Monkey course per room at a supplement of US $150.00 per person.
• One golf lesson for two with a pro.
• Lunch for two at The Country Club.
• A Sandy Lane gift.
* Eight rounds for stays of 14 nights or more.
* One round on The Country Club course can be exchanged for a 60-minute Sandy Lane Full Body Massage.
** Four rounds for stays of 14 nights or more
June and September
Added value amenity for June and September 2013 of a Food & Beverage credit of US $700.00 per stay, per room for a minimum of 7 nights.
For additional information or to make your reservation, please contact Sandy Lane Sales & Reservations team on +1 246 444 2001 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more Sandy Lane Experiences, please click here…