“To sleep, perchance to dream- ay, there’s the rub.” Hamlet William Shakespeare
We are a third of the way through the year and chances are most people are already behind in using their vacation days. CNN Money reported that Americans gave up 226 million unused vacation days that equated to $34.3 billion worth of time.
The Benjamin, a boutique hotel in New York City, is encouraging us to do more of what we don’t seem to get enough of: vacation & sleep (nearly two out of three Americans claim to not be getting enough shuteye). Knowing that clocking out for a last-minute week off is probably not feasible,
The Benjamin has created Sunday Savings, a perfect excuse for an extended weekend. Sunday Savings, featuring 50% off Sunday night stays with a two-night minimum, include:
- Accommodations in a spacious guestroom
- The National Sessions, live Sunday night jazz featuring NYC musicians from 6 pm to 10 pm in Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s grand café located in the hotel
- Complimentary consultation with the in-house Sleep Concierge, the first and only in the industry, upon request for sleep tips
- A choice of pillows from The Benjamin’s hallmark 12-choice Pillow Menu
- Help coming up with an excuse for why you need to take off on Monday (upon request for those who did not take off in advance)
The Benjamin is known for its innovative Sleep Program and amenities, and in addition to the Sleep Menu, Sleep Concierge and 12-choice pillow menu, the hotel sets the stage for a perfect night’s sleep with blackout drapes and The Benjamin Bed, a Serta® mattress created exclusively for the hotel (dressed in 500-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a down duvet, luxury Anichini bedding).
For reservations, visit www.TheBenjamin.com or call 1-888-4-BENJAMIN (1-888-423-6526) and mention booking code TPISUN. Offer is valid through June 30, 2013 so do book soon.
The Benjamin has gone to extraordinary lengths to back up the guarantee of a good night’s rest in New York, “the city that never sleeps.” The hotel has added a Sleep Concierge to the staff, who will make sure that we get everything we need to sleep peacefully. “We offer our guests a selection of 12 different types of pillows from which to choose: down, upper body, buckwheat, satin, hypo-allergenic, water-filled, Swedish memory, magnetic therapy, cloud (new), a five-foot body cushion, sound, maternity and a special anti-snore pillow,” says Sleep Concierge Anya Orlanska.