- Use a credit card which gives you airline points that you can reimburse towards trains, planes & automobiles. More about airline credit cards…
- Check your airline point website to collect extra points for shopping, groceries, gas etc.
- Sign up for your favorite hotel point collection card and don’t forget to follow all your favourites on Twitter with my Worldwide Twitter List
- Sign up with your preferred car rental website Hertz #1 Gold Card is my favorite. Receive up to 20% off your next rental and enjoy the red carpet treatment!
- Sign up for email specials on every airline, hotel, car rental & cruise website while you are planning your trip. Search for discount codes online.
- If you are booking for a group, call the hotel directly to ask for a discount group rate. Same goes for airline & cruises. Don’t forget to enquire about Military, Senior rates etc. Families should also consider Vacation Homes for extra space & the savings of eating meals at “home”
- Try to have flexible travel dates and use the airline website to show which days have the lower prices for travel. Tuesdays seems to be a great saving day. Check smaller/charter airlines.
- Package Vacations are not always cheaper. I saved $1000 on a package holiday to Las Vegas by booking the flight + hotel separately.
- Always check prices with a travel agent prior to booking a cruise online
Please bookmark www.getatraveldeal.com and check everyday for the best hand picked deals. Tell 1000 of your closest friends about getatraveldeal.com. Thanks!